All the content on apktreee is either submitted to apktreee.com by email or is readily available in certain places on the Internet and believed to be in the public domain. Content (including images and videos) posted which believe to be posted within our rights as a disclaimer according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code.).
Notification of Copyright Infringement
Apktreee is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Your copyrighted material posted on apktreee.com and links to your copyrighted material is returned through any search engine. If you want this material should remove, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
You must include the following elements in your copyright infringement claim
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have infringed and include at least one search term under which the material appears in apktreee.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained. It didn’t authorize by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party authorizes to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that allegedly infringes.
- Must sign by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly infringed.
Please send the infringement notice via email to “[email protected]”
Please allow us a day or two for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.